The State and CDC have both issued new guidelines for Infection Prevention and Control related to COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) which affect operations on our campus, most specifically in Skilled Nursing and Personal Care areas. Based on the guidelines, we are revising our policies and procedures to the following:
- Masks are required when in Personal Care or Skilled Nursing during times that Montgomery County is considered to be at High Community Transmission. We are currently in a High level and require masks in these areas. Masks are no longer required when entering the Campus Center to attend activities in the Chapel, Orchid Terrace (OT), board room etc. Any public areas where Personal Care or Skilled Nursing residents frequent require masks. We will post notices when the community level decreases and masks are not required.
- Visitors continue to be asked to avoid visitation on campus when they have tested positive and remain in their quarantine period, when they have active symptoms that may be SARS-CoV-2, or have had prolonged close contact with someone that tested positive. Our nursing team will be happy to answer specific questions related to your visitation.
- We continue to highly recommend the vaccination booster to all residents, visitors and employees and will schedule the latest as soon as it becomes available to us through our pharmacy.
- All visitors will continue to sign in at the front desk at the Campus Center but will no longer have to log their temperature. We ask that you refrain from visiting if you have any SARS-CoV-2 symptoms.
- We will continue to require testing for all new admissions to Skilled Nursing and Personal Care which will help us to determine appropriate infection prevention practices to utilize. We will also continue to test residents and employees that have had close contact exposure to SARS-CoV-2.