A Fulfilling Experience.
Peter Becker Community depends on our dedicated group of volunteers. Each day, our volunteers bring joy, cheer, diverse interests and life experiences into our community – and more importantly – into the lives of our residents, families and patients.
Volunteer opportunities are endless. Opportunities may include:
- Auxiliary membership
- Providing leadership and organization
- Assisting in thrift and gift shops
- Helping with special events
- Health Care
- Assisting with bed making
- Engaging residents in crafts and hobbies
- Distributing linens
- Watering plants
- Delivering fresh water for residents
- Delivering mail
- Serving as friendly visitors
- Transporting residents
- Caring for plants in the greenhouse
- Serving as worship volunteers
Interested in Helping?
Become a Volunteer Today! For more information on how you can make a difference in the lives of those we serve, and/or to submit your Volunteer Application, please email Kathy Blum at firstname.lastname@example.org.