One For Every Taste – One Perfect For You.
We know that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences. That’s why we offer a variety of housing, services and care options. Our Continuing Care Retirement Community features seven distinct neighborhoods for those interested in Residential Living.
Our Personal Care lifestyle is offered in three areas for those who need supportive care to live their best lives. Long-term care, short-term Rehabilitation and Hospice Services are offered in our Health Care Center.
Multiple Payment Plans
Peter Becker Community offers multiple choices of entrance fee plans in Residential living. Each plan offers a refundable amount (residual value) during the first four years of occupancy and two of the plans offer a residual value beyond four years. Each plan operates similarly in concept.
During the first 90 days of residency if any event, planned or unplanned, causes a termination of occupancy, a refund of 90% of the entrance fee is paid to you or your estate. Beginning in the fourth month of residency, the residual value will decline at the rate of 2% per month until the designated “floor value” is reached for each plan.
The monthly service package will not vary regardless of the entry fee plan selected.
Easy Entry Plan
- Lowest initial entry fee plan
- Amortizes completely to zero residual value in 48 months
- Moderately higher initial entry fee plan (approximately 15% higher than Easy Entry Plan)
- Amortizes to a “floor” of 25% residual value in 36 months.
- Highest initial entry fee plan (75% higher than the Easy Entry Plan)
- Residual value of 90% is established at the time of occupancy