Why Choose Continuing Care?
Security & Peace of Mind
Should you begin to need more support as you age or develop health challenges that require more care, most people want to be surrounded by people they know in a place that makes them feel comfortable. That’s what our residents enjoy at Peter Becker Community.
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community, at Peter Becker, we can address the issues that often come with age. If you need a little support, more complex Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation or even comprehensive Memory Care, we have it all on our campus. This means you can comfortably access the services you need in a community you already know and love, surrounded by friends and a team you trust.
By choosing Peter Becker Community, you are choosing more than just a place to retire. You’re choosing security for your future and peace of mind for both you and your family.
Age in Place.
In addition to a carefree lifestyle, our retirement community encompasses a focus on health and overall well-being and offers residents the opportunity to gracefully age in place.
Our campus includes:
Personal Care – We offer three distinct areas for those who could use a little support and assistance to live their best lives.
Skilled Nursing, Short-Term Rehabilitation and Hospice Care – These services are offered in our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for those who need Skilled Nursing care around the clock.
Added Benefits of Continuing Care
Quite simply, as part of a Continuing Care Retirement Community like Peter Becker, you’re putting a smart plan in place that offers:
- A balance of independence and support
- The security of knowing that care is available if needed
- Spouses can remain on the same campus regardless of the level of need
- Your loved ones are freed from the responsibility of later managing care
- Couples and good friends can remain close because health care residences are right here on campus
- Convenient access to on-site campus amenities, including multiple dining venues, medical services and an array of life-enrichment opportunities.
- More financial predictability for future health care needs should you require a higher level of care
Begin to explore our life of treasured moments.